Hey peeps! Recently I have noticed that many of you have sent many messages asking about what you can do for a “pick me up”. Some things to make yourself feel better without doing anything negative.
We all deal with stress in our lives and I wanted to share some things that may bring some brightness to your day!
Remember we are always here for you and we wish you the best.
Below are some cool things you can do to cheer up yourself and others!
- 18 recipes that you can make in a mug
- How to make super strong bubbles
- The perfect recipe for paper mache (can be used for cool crafts)
- A site where you can buy used books for really cheap!
- Calming sounds of a stream (Its 11 hrs, it can be used to calm yourself down after a stressful situation)
- Some relaxing yoga poses for beginners
- How to make your own play-dough
- How to Make a Pinata
- How to make a DIY mason jar snow globe
- How to Make a Paper Kite
- 24 hour puppy cam
- 24 hour kitty cam
- Tie-Dye Techniques
- How to make a braided woven headband
- How to make a flower crown
- 10 cool ways to decorate flowerpots (great for lifting your mood when at home)
- A new inspiring quote each day!
I hope these things can brighten up your day! Remember you are unique and we love you! xoxo
A masterpost on things that you could use to do better in school, and maybe to cheat just a little bit.
Didn’t Listen In Class?
Calculators & Solvers
- Square Root Calculator
- Cube Root Calculator
- Expression Simplifier
- Multi Step Equation Calculator
- Slope Intercept Equation Maker
- Mathway (this can solve almost anything)
- Chemical Equation Balancer
- DESMOS Graphing Calculator
Didn’t Read That Book?
Arts Department (Art, Choir, Band) P.S I take art so I’ll have the most resources for that
- Instrument Tuner
- How To Read A Painting
- Mark Crilley Art Tutorials (mostly manga but with some realism)
- Sophie Chan (mostly manga)
- Oil Painting Techniques
General Tips and Tricks
- Change the time in an email (gmail), for due dates and all
- Block Websites for a specific amount of time
- Note-Taking Techniques
That’s all. It’s not a lot but I guess it will help. This is my first masterpost and I hope you like it. If any of the links don’t work, just message me.
Yes there is a certain way to put them on. Most important thing is “left over right”! This “left” means on “your” left (when you’re wearing a kimono). So the front would be just like “y”. If you wear a kimono right over left, it means you’re DEAD.
And… actually I’m not that knowledgeable about kimonos tho here’re some more things I know that I can remember now.
hope it helps… ;w;
As for the ways to tie sashes, there’re many ways to tie them (like 20 or more I guess). So honestly I don’t care that much when I draw them -w-;; If you need references of it you might wanna google it and find some pictures.
Need a safe website to watch / download ALL of the Gravity Falls episodes? Search no more!
I’ve collected all of the Gravity Falls episodes available so far & uploaded them to a public yet unlisted folder on Google Drive.
You can view the folder here. Not all of them are HD or HQ, some of them are a bit of a low quality, & I apologize for that, but I think 480px is better than nothing at all. Please reblog to spread the word!!
- ok so heres me trying to fit into the retro minimalist themes!!
- option for left or right sidebar
- option for links to open on click or not (see previews one & three)
- option for outside image or not (see preview three)
- option for hover links or not
- option for rounded edges
- 400px posts
please like or reblog if you like the look of this theme or want to use it! this theme took me a good three days to make, so it would be very highly appreciated :-)
I’ve put all of the fabric painting tutorials into one big photo post.
Includes silk painting with resist (Elven Banner), free-hand painting on stretch fabrics (Jareth from Labyrinth), fake embroidery with puffy paint (Peter of Narnia), graphite transfer paper with fabric paint pens (Tali from Mass Effect) and regular Tulip fabric paint (TARDIS lab coat).
Maybe this format is better?
im bored of life and everything so i decided to make a post of everything. like a ref list of workouts, studying help, writing, drawing… etc! this will literally take me hours i s2g
- a way to high marks and be on tumblr the same time.
- science translated to english :)
- collection of studying mixes
- selfcontrol and various pomodoro method site blockers are extremely helpful when you know you need to shut down your access to distracting websites
- simplynoise, mynoise, rainymood, coffitivity, soundrown, simplyrain,naturesoundplayer, naturesoundsforme are good background voices
- a site that would explain to you literally anything
- organizing your time, studying strategies.. etc
- study skills
- how to google
- learning how to revise
- improving your revision skills
- learn geography
- shop books online
- alt. to wikipedia
- final exams guide
- get motivated to study
- tips for a productive study break
- when should I go to bed?
- microsoft word equivalent
- free online books
- more free books
- can’t do your homework?
- “no homework” excuses
- how to get unblocked internet in school (chrome only)
- words to make you seem more intelligent
- emotions vocabulary
- how to write a kickass essay
- alternatives to “said”
- alternatives to “whispered”
- tip of my tongue
- Read any book (apparently)
- writing fantasy stories
- character flaws
- writers block (1) (2)
- writing a death scene
- bio help
- degrees of emotions
- writing ref
- music to help you write
- painting tutorial
- colour palette (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)
- drawing clothe folding
- avoiding drawing the same face
- draw ice
- anatomy help
- free drawing program (1) (2)
- sai brushes (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)
- draw hair
- drawing ref
- dont know what to draw?
- draw 3D room tut
- drawing eyes
- lip tutorial
- how to draw jeans
- how to draw arms
- expression tutorial
- drawing hair and fur
- drawing cats
- pose reference blog [its actually a blog full of references i-]
- download photoshop
- paint blood
- color blender
- draw hands
- hands 2
- photoshop help (1) (2) (3) (4) (5)
- remove backgrounds from images online
- brush setting ref (SAI)
- kissing ref
- how to draw curls
- realistic woman body ref
- draw knees
- draw feet
- shadow help
- male body
- lips ref
- contouring and highlighting
- draw wings
- change images using blur (PS)
- hat ref
- glowing stuff
- pastel colors
- draw grass
- eyeliner ref
- punk rock makeup
- disney eye makeup
- coverup tattooes
- how to apply blush
- 6 makeup tips
- ombre eyeliner
- what makeup complements my complexion?
- what makeup suits you?
- lipstick tricks
- how to do your makeup with a spoon
- messy bun tutorial
- different ways to braid
- three-braid updo
- waterfall braid
- how to fishtail
- romantic curls
- braid + bun updo
- how to do pastel hair
- 8 ways to wear a bow
- 4-strand braid
- braided bun
- braided headband
- dutch braid crown
- pin curls!
- how to contour
- everyday makeup routine
- lipstick using crayons
- eyeliner ref wow
- filling in eyebrows
- banana facial mask (moisturizes)
- strawberry facial mask (acne prone skin)
- avocado facial mask (dry skin)
- yogurt facial mask (sensitive skin)
- list of oils to add to your face masks
- already made masterpost :*
- hot chocolate using nutella -gasp-
- 4 different smoothies
- chocolate chip cookies
- tastiest starbucks drinks
- best grilled cheese
- winter sore throat tea
- best chocolate cake
- apple pies (mini aw-)
- extra fancy garlic bread
- french bread pizza
- muffin in a mug
- how to make nutella fudge
- lavender lemonade wow
- 15 pound homemade snickers bar
- make candy crystal meth
- Macaroni and cheese in a mug
- cheap & healthy snacks
- Every Starbucks drink and pasty
- tv shows masterpost hola
- movie masterpost
- scary movies
- movies to watch when you’re sad
- when to pee during a movie
- jennifer lawrence movies master list
- glee season 1,2,3,4 + 5
- ja’mie private school girl
- adventure time master list
- doctor who
- pirates of the carriben series
- walking dead season 1,2,3 + 4
- american horror story season 1 + 2
- a list of over 900 movies with links
- white noise
- coffee shop
- all the music you’ve reblogged
- stay happy
- listen to the rain
- GET HYPED
- play piano
- math textbooks
- gutenberg project
- free audio books
- masterpost of books wow
- answer trivia questions and give people rice
- make a a giant squid pillow!
- make your own acapella band
- live ocean
- pokemon secret base
- read creepy wikipedia articles
- read more creepy wikipedia articles
- disney lies/ urban legends (probs not real like-)
- this will take you to a cool place
- your online garden
- sand art online
- wow just open it omg
- cool websites for wasting time (1, 2, 3 )
- how to help someone who is suicidal
- make a blanket nest
- click daily to give free food to an animal shelter
- 2500 Japanese emoticons
- homemade wax
- gift ideas for cat lovers
- moss graffiti
- make a flower crown
- night vale monopoly
- learn how to survive a zombie apocalypse
- how to play ‘sherlock’
- supernatural workout
- learn a new language!
- learn london slang
- take personality tests
- watch this video
- make gifs
- see what its like to live on minimum wage
- watch great vines
- make glitter out of salt
- make dip-dyed shoes
- learn to read korean in 15 minutes
- how to make origami
- color matching game
- fun sites masterpost
- how to be an adult
- check your postlimit
- make a wand
- find out if a website is safe
- make a font from your handwriting
- emergency compliment
- cute yahoo answers
- calming manatee
- calming gif
- coping skills and distractions
- draw a stickman
- daily puppy
- guided relaxation
- the thoughts room
- go to a quiet place
- cut something instead of yourself
- let it out
- self injury recovery masterpost
- free hugs
- coping skills & distractions
- make a comfort box
- literally everything
- a little from everything
- tile/repeating/pattern background
NOW YOU SHALL MAKE THESE FOOLISH MORTALS KNEEL BEFORE YOU!
Sorrynotsorry for the long post. (≧∇≦)/
Sadly it’s not as detailed as the other tutorial, but I didn’t intend to make one first and so I had to use the pictures I had.
Ahh yes, The dreaded school. When it comes around we all dread, new teachers, new schedule, some new unfamiliar faces, the MASSIVE amount of homework load, less time on tumblr. Here is another long post with a few sites and others to help you out here!
- Advice on college
- Alternatives to buying expensive textbooks
- AP Cram Packets
- Cheat sheet for becoming an adult
- Dorm room survival
- Free online college classes
- How to survive college masterpost
- cheap & healthy snacks
- chocolate muffin in a mug tutorial
- Coffee recipes to help stay awake
- Every Starbucks drink and pasty FTW
- For the vegans
you bad ass motherfuckers
- macaroni cheese / mac&cheese in a cup
- quick and easy soup recipes
- study snacks
- Study snack
- thousands of quick and easy snack recipes
- Yummy cheesiness!
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipesHelpful sites:
- Challenge your brain
- Feed the hungry while using your vocabulary
- Free online textbooks
- Grade calculator
- Rape Escape
- Whole page dedicated to studying/organizing
High school needs:
- For Juniors or Seniors With Low Income Families Looking For Scholarships
- How to survive freshman year
Mental health resources:
- a website that is always relevant.
- falling asleep tips
- How long to sleep
- how to talk to and help an anxiety-ridden friend
- how to wake up in the morning
- keep taking your mind off of it
- mental illness recovery tips
- need a motivational speech? i like this one for myself.
- not having a good day? :c
- picking up a hobby can relax you during the school year!!
- seriously just please try to relax ily
- take your mind off of it
- tips on self-love
- when to go to sleep/wake up
- working out is a total stress-buster.
- download free books
- express yourself with make-up
- Hobbies masterpost
- I fucking love to study to this.
- please remember this.
- Sick ass movie list
I have more but, this is a school one so message me for more.
- Sites to help you not get distracted with other sites. (Mac)(PC)
- Various ways to where a scarf
- What’s the fucking weather
- calm/nature sounds
- chill playlist
- coffee shop blues
- coffee shop sounds
- concentration playlist
- study playlist
- 4hours of classical music
- An already typed essay at your fingertips(type the subject and press random stuff and an essay forms. TO KIND OF HELP)
- bibliography maker
- educational links fucking galore
- my favorite tutoring website
- online ruler
- pull an all nighter but do well on your exam
- Social media citing
- study like a college kid
- Time Management
- Psychology Lectures by a Professor from Yale University
- compliments generator
- how long to nap
- go to a quiet place
- learn more about anxiety.
- panic and anxiety information masterpost
- Relaxation techniques
- Stress Analyst
- the thoughts room
- take a guided relaxation
- yoga poses
- Best place to get help for English
- essay structure guide
- essay writing help
- free microsoft word alternative
- Grammar and spell checker
- Graphic Essay Organizer
- Help on reading/researching
- Make a kick ass essay
- Masterpost of writing software
- microsoft word equivalent
- more essay writing help
- On books you you don’t want to read
- Tip of my tongue
- calculators (includes graphing, geometric, stats etc)
- College/high school Chemistry notes
- math problem solver (2)
- Periodic Table
- This is the math god
- Answers to the textbook
- Beneficial studying tips
- Crash course in any subject with John Green
- Free Educational resources for anyone and everyone
- help in a ton of subjects
- Helps you in any subject
- homework help
- how to google
- how to study, Study guide
- finals survival guide
- improve your studying skills
- Learning Websites Masterpage
- Looking for a word
- make flash cards
- One of the best learning websites
- Tips before/during an exam
- Tips on Exams
- Remember that today’s day in age is different from how it was back then. So don’t stress about school too much.High school students today have the anxiety of what a mental patient in the insane asylum had in the 50s. Here’s also a thing to show how times have changed.
- Prioritize. List what needs to get done first and when. Sometimes getting the bigger/harder tasks is easier than conquering the smaller/easier tasks.
- Set times when certain projects need to be done and stick to that deadline.
- Turn your phone off or give it to your parents while doing work/studying. I know that we live in the age of technology and literally everything is at the touch of our fingertips. Honestly though you can wait on what your favorite celebrity has to say or if your crush liked your instagram photo. You’ll be more involved in that than you are into your work.
- If you have trouble in a certain subject and there is no assigned seating, take advantage of the front. I guarantee you’ll learn more.
- Ask your teacher what exactly you’ll need to know. If you’re taking notes during the year, write in the margins whether or not it will be tested. It will be easier to know what you will be tested on.
- Save your exams. Half the time your teachers use the same questions (or questions similar) from your exams on your midterms or finals.
- Don’t try to do homework straight afterschool if you can’t, despite what everyone says. Give yourself an hour, and try to get some exercise in. I find it stops me getting bored of sitting down. Not to mention helps me concentrate better.
- Don’t just read the material, write it, draw it, recite it, quiz yourself on it! Until you have the material down.
- Join clubs, sports, or organizations! You’re guaranteed to find friends in there. You’ll already have common interests. Start with that and go with the flow.
- College kids: If you don’t have assigned seating, and you have been sitting in the same seat for 2 weeks. That is you assigned seat now. Don’t move or you’ll screw everyone up and they will hate you.
- Color code things, such as your notes.
If you want to see how I color code my notes message me and I’ll be happy to show you.
- Be kind to one another.
I think that about does it. So yeah:)
Each workout lasts the length of the song paired with it. So put on your sports anime playlist and let’s go!
You don’t need ANY equipment for this routine - heck, you can do this in bare feet and pajamas if you want to! It doesn’t take much room, either, so it’s perfect if you’re stuck in a tiny dorm or otherwise small living space.
Try to rest as little as possible between each move to finish when the song does. If you find yourself wanting to quit, don’t give up! Remember, Onoda didn’t quit when he had to pass 100 other racers to reach the rest of Sohoku, and neither did Seirin when they were facing Yosen and it seemed like all was lost. Push yourself to be the very best you can be!
PLAYLISTCardio: Yowamushi Pedal - "Be As One"
Strength: Kuroko no Basket - "Fantastic Tune"
Freestyle: Free! Iwatobi Swim Club - "Rage On"
Launch: Haikyuu!! - "Tenchi Gaeshi"
And if you’ve still got energy left and feel like you can keep going, feel free to hit the bonus round:Cardio Burnout: Shingeki no Kyojin - "Guren no Yumiya"
It’s not sports anime, but you will feel like a total badass who can slay Titans by the time you’re done.